FCA to host Gameday at TSU

Saturday, Sep. 27, Tarleton State University and Cross Timbers Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) will host their first FCA Gameday at Tarleton.

Junior high and high school athletes will join Tarleton athletes and others for a pre-game rally that will kick off at 6 p.m. in the volleyball gym inside Wisdom Gym.

Several Tarleton athletes will speak to the younger athletes at the rally and will give their personal testimony of their life as a Christian athlete.

“A football gameday sometimes draws a different crowd. Some kids sign up just to see the football game and while they are there they hear a message about a Savior named Jesus. An FCA Gameday can change a student’s life. The testimonies from the TSU students will be very powerful and can impact the youth of the Cross Timbers area,” said Carrie Normand of Cross Timbers FCA.

Tarleton senior Matthew Bennett will lead worship music for the group.

Cost for the rally is $20. Students will receive a Gameday t-shirt, a meal, and a game ticket.

For more information on the TSU Gameday, contact Carrie Normand at [email protected].