Panhellenic+Council

Photo coutesy of Tarleton State Greek life

Panhellenic Council

Alpha Gamma Delta

My name is Kristin Richardson and I am the President of Alpha Gamma Delta Epislon Upsion Chapter here at Tarleton State University! Alpha Gamma

Klaire Brock/ The JTAC
Alpha Gamma Delta members cheer when their new members run in.

Delta is committed to providing opportunities for personal development, service to others and the space for members to forge their own paths—all through a lifelong spirit.

Alpha Gamma Delta’s philanthropic focus is fighting hunger. Our chapter provides fighting hunger grants to various organizations that are doing their part in their local community to fight hunger. We participate all around the community helping out with Backpack Buddies and Meals on Wheels. Alpha Gamma Delta is known for raising the most money on campus for their philanthropy. This year we raise over $11,000 at our Picnic Basket event. Philanthropy and giving back is a huge part of Alpha Gamma Delta but we also do tons of sisterhood events. Guided by our Purpose, Alpha Gamma Delta’s strive to attain a higher standard, thereby improving their lives, the lives of those around them, and the communities in which they live. Together, we continually work to: Inspire the Woman. Impact the World.

Alpha Omicron Pi

Klaire Brock/ The JTAC
The girls of AOII cheer when they see their new members.

Hi, I’m Lauren Onstott. Being The Chapter President of the Theta Sigma Chapter of Tarleton State has been an amazing blessing. I have grown so much and learned a lot from this experience and I wouldn’t change a thing. Our chapter is full of amazing women that challenge me every day to be a better version of myself. It has been incredible to watch the women of our chapter grow.

We strive to inspire ambition in our chapter and on our campus. We are always striving to live by our AOII values–character, dignity, scholarship, and college loyalty. We have women involved all over campus as TTMs, RLs, and are members of various student organizations. The Theta Sigma Chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi cultivates women of high ideals while also giving a well-rounded college experience. We hope to find women that share our values and to join our sisterhood. We are so excited to show you what it truly means to be an AOII women and why we love it so much!

Delta Phi Epsilon

I’m Sarah Naser and I’m the president of the Gamma Sigma chapter of Delta Phi Epsilon.

Klaire Brock/ The JTAC
Delta Phi Epsilon welcomes back their Rho Gams.

We are a group of unique, diverse and empowered women who love to serve the community, as well as giving back to our four philanthropies.

Some facts about our organization are, our mascot is the Unicorn, our jewel is the Pearl, our colors are Royal Purple and Pure Gold, our flower is the Lovely Purple Iris and our motto is, “Esse Quam Videri.” Our philanthropies include, the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD), the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF), the Delta Phi Epsilon Educational Foundation, and lastly, our local philanthropy that we founded in 2015, Multiple Sclerosis. Our philanthropies help us to be very involved on campus and throughout Greek Life. We hold major events and fundraise for each of our philanthropies as well as attend and participate in other organizations philanthropy events. Our social side of our organization, includes but is not limited to, socials with other Greek Life organizations, formals, crush parties and Yell Contest.

Delta Zeta

Klaire Brock/ The JTAC
New and old members pose together after bid day fall 2018.

Delta Zeta’s national philanthropy is devoted to the hearing and speech impaired. Our philanthropic efforts help support the Gallaudet University, Starkey Hearing Foundation, The House Ear Institute, and the Painted Turtle Camp.

Within the next five years, Delta Zeta has promised to raise a total of five million dollars nationally to give to Starkey Hearing Foundation. The Xi Nu chapter at Tarleton is continuously seeking new ways to raise money to donate to Starkey, as well as our other philanthropies.

Philanthropy holds a special part in each of our hearts. We believe that Delta Zeta creates ripple effects. By “giving graciously of what is mine,” we are able to help better the world around us.

Phi Mu

Philanthropic work has been a priority for Phi Mu Fraternity since its inception.

Klaire Brock/ The JTAC
Phi Mu girls get excited to meet their new members at Fall 2018 bid day.

While most chapters express their philanthropic activities through volunteerism, Phi Mu has an official national philanthropy to which all chapters contribute. At the 1986 national convention, Phi Mu adopted the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals as a national philanthropy.

Phi Mu’s Epsilon Pi chapter here at Tarleton has the honor in donating to Cook Children’s in Fort Worth. We make this possible by putting on philanthropy events open to the public and to students on campus. Every year we take part in the bear drive. While the bear drive seems small it impacts not only the patients but the chapter as well. Last year I had the honor in going to Cook’s to drop off the bears, and was able to hear about how one simple bear can give an individual the hope they need to continue their journey.

Not only does Phi Mu contribute to Cook’s the chapter also volunteers and donates to local places within Erath county. Within Phi Mu, there is a foundation specific to the chapters. It is called the Phi Mu Foundation and this is where every member donates $18.52 to help with educational purposes. Over $100,000 in grants are given out each year. The Phi Mu Foundation is very important and plays the role in “sisters helping sisters.”

the JTAC • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in