Popular study places on campus

Alex Huerta/ The JTAC

Elijah Perry Imbong studying on the second floor of the Student Center.

Alex Huerta/The JTAC
Alexandra Castro, Keanna Moore and Elijah Perry Imbong studying at the Heritage Park Bandstand.

Location: Heritage Park

Time: 7pm-9pm

With summer time heat being a thing right now, Heritage Park is a nice place to be in the late hours of the day. With people around in the later hours, it makes for a relaxed form of study. They can make for a small distraction for you to take breaks.

Alex Huerta/The JTAC
Austin Sikes, Trent Higgins and Austin Sikes studying on the main floor of the library near Study Grounds.

Location: Library (Main Level)

Time: Library Hours

The library on campus will always be a spot for all students. The area near Study Grounds has people moving around so if you study well with a hustle and bustle, this will be perfect for you. Not to mention, coffee breaks are a must for late hour studying.

Alex Huerta/The JTAC

Location: TSC (Upper Level)

Time: TSC Hours

A nice mix of constant noise and nature is the second floor of the Thompson Student Center.The people below will make you fee like you are not alone and the nature backdrop can give you that bit of peace you need through your studying.

Alex Huerta/The JTAC
Trent Higgins, Austin Sikes, and Elijah Perry Imbong studying on the lower level of the library.

Location: Library (Lower Level)

Time: Library Hours

Many people forget about the lower level of the library. That means many people forget about these gems we call “chairs”. They are made for the ultimate relaxation while you get work done. The least amount of people here means the least amount of noise.