EBook Review: “Driven to Succeed” is real advice from a real graduate (and it’s free)

You can download “Driven to Succeed” for free on Amazon.

Every college student looks to their graduation day with varying degrees of anticipation and dread. The thought of leaving the wonderful college life you’ve made for yourself can be daunting. Jason Navallo saw this day in hindsight and sought to write something to ease the minds of soon to be graduates everywhere. Best part? His EBook is free.

“I wanted to write something to my twenty-one year old self, valuable advice I could’ve used then.” Navallo said.

Navallo is a recent graduate of Baruch College and currently lives in Brooklyn, New York.  His EBook, entitled “Driven to Succeed”, hit the virtual shelves two weeks ago and has been spreading across college campuses since.

Navallo’s EBook features inside information on how to ace an interview, tips on how to sound professional and hire-worthy on a resume, and details about the hiring industry.

Navallo jokes that it’s “…a hacker’s guide to getting hired.”

Upon reading it through, I found that he was right. As a recent graduate himself, Navallo demonstrates that he knows what is relevant to students and how to get the message across.

Navallo’s EBook is unique from others in that, not only is the content tailored to college students, so is the size of the book.

“I want college kids to learn more reading a short book in an hour a half, than to read a larger boring book for three days and gain nothing,” Navallo said.

A short read, but well worth the time.

This isn’t the end of the line for Navallo’s writing either. He plans on releasing a sequel early next year that will take it to the next level. There will be even more after that as he plans to write an entire series for college students and soon to be college graduates.

“It’s a really good feeling when students email you, saying how relevant your book was,” Navallo said. As before the EBooks will be free to all.