Instagram Contest Winner: Becky Fields

Kristen Bowman, Contributor

Homecoming Week was a whirlwind of a week. Many beneficial and enjoyable activities occurred this year. One of
these events was the JTAC Instagram Homecoming Photo Contest. Becky Fields was the lucky winner this year. She shared the photos from her homecoming experience with the provided hashtags and was selected out of a raffle to win.

Fields enjoyed her experience this year for homecoming. She attended many of the activities such as Launching of
the Ducks, where she stopped to take a picture and share it on Instagram. However, her favorite homecoming tradition is the Yell Contest.

“I love performing our routine!” exclaimed Fields.

Being a part of Phi Mu is one of Field’s favorite things. She clearly has a love for her sorority and her sisters.

“I love Phi Mu because I have a deep connection with our Philanthropy and I love what Phi Mu stands for and I love my sisters,” said Fields

Fields went to Nolan Catholic High school. Currently, she is an All Level Special Education major. Her dream job would be to teach Social Studies to fifth grade students. She is only a junior and has so much more to do while here.

Fields has had an amazing and fun experience. In her future, she hopes to become a teacher, which she will excel
at. She has made the most of her college experience and she continues to show her pride for her sorority, her education and her university.