Cutting Edge

Haunted House located in Fort Worth, Texas
Cutting Edge

Now that it is October, the frights are ready to ignite. While there are many ways to find entertainment during this month, haunted houses are surely the most popular events around. These annual houses come around for only one month of the year and are full of terror, horror, and screams. There are many haunted houses that seem to float into Texas during this month, but one of the most popular and memorable of the few is the “Cutting Edge Haunted House.”

While many haunted houses are fake, of course, Cutting Edge takes their scare to a new level. They hold their house in a haunted and abandoned meat packing plant. 

“Located in a 100-year-old abandoned meat packing plant in a section of Fort Worth historically dubbed as “Hell’s Half Acre,” the Cutting Edge Haunted House is built upon a foundation of fear. The meat packing equipment from the Old West is still in use, but now it is a two-story human processing area. Realistic looking human mannequins are hoisted up to the second level and brought through the entire meat packing process until the conveyor system brings the butchered corpses back to the first level,” the Cutting Edge Haunted House website explains.  

This haunted house continues to terrorize as it takes roughly 55 minutes to complete your walk. There are many different rooms and attractions as the building is multi-story. 

“It takes visitors an average 55 minutes to explore Cutting Edge Haunted House. This walk-through haunted house is frighteningly realistic. Cutting Edge Haunted House has established a reputation for being one of the best haunted houses in the country. Cutting Edge Haunted House, a Guinness World Record holder, is one of America’s best and largest haunted houses,” the website says. 

Not only do haunted house enthusiasts enjoy this place, but it is celebrated around the world. The Cutting Edge Haunted House took number five in a vote among the nations scariest haunted attractions, and took first place in the haunted house category. 

“Cutting Edge is a dark attraction filled with terrifying live actors, amazing special effects and incredible monsters. Cutting Edge Haunted House is an intense, multi-story, multi-themed haunted attraction that is widely considered to be one of the best Haunted Houses in the nation, full of chilling detail and unbelievable scares,” the website says.

If screaming in terror and running for your life is your kind of thing, tickets are available now. Make sure to grab them quickly as this popular scare house tends to sell out quickly. 

To get tickets, go to secure.interactiveticketing.com/1.39/5368d6/#/select. For more information about the Cutting Edge Haunted House, go to www.cuttingedgehauntedhouse.com/