Larry Joe Taylor 2024

The Red Dirt Sound

Larry Joe Taylor Fest (LJT) 2024 starting lineup is coming in hot for this new year. Artists such as Randy Rogers Band, Flatland Cavalry, Giovinnie and the Hired Guns, William Clark Green, Mike Ryan, Treaty Oak Revival, Kaitlyn Butts and more to come. 

Larry Joe Taylor Fest is set to take place at Melody Mountain Ranch on April 22-27, 2024. 

This years’ festival based upon the declared starting lineup looks like a good mix between the traditional singer-songwriter and the rock-country sound we have been hearing a lot of recently. 

LJT has a rich history for the Red Dirt community, over 35 years ago there was no avenue for starting singer-songwriters to perform their work and the Taylors saw this as an opportunity to start the festival which grew into the six day festival we all know and love. 

Camping and other amenities are also available to make your stay the best it can be. From 3000+ reserved camping sites and 1,000s of non reserved spots, there is a place for everyone at the mountain. To shower houses, a beer store, merch and food vendors, sewer, and water- everything you could need is at the festival. 

Camping and site rental cost can vary from $120 all the way to $1,700 for three days, but the reward still beats the cost. 

The festival also features a exclusive VIP and sponsorship experience, depending on the level purchased, you could have access to a backstage bar and restaurant, stage seating, artist meet and greets, private AC bathrooms, on-site shuttle between stages, and a Friday morning brunch all available to make your stay at the mountain as comfortable as it can be. 

Larry Joe Taylor Fest also places a focus on giving back to the community, for events such as Hurricane Harvey and the West Texas explosion, the Taylors arranged for live and silent auctions to benefit those affected. Throughout the years, the Taylors have also arranged for donations to organizations such as Relay for Life and The American Cancer Society. 

Larry Joe Taylor is the place to be on April 22-27, 2024, tickets are ranging $150 for general admission to $180 for general admission with pit access; however, prices are dependent on the number of days attended. Parking for the event is between $12-$60 depending on the amount of days needed. 

For more information and to purchase tickets to LJT Fest please visit www.ljtfest.com/